Booking Is possible on our site www.club-2100.com
- Prepayment is 30% of the total amount.
- Prepayment is possible online by credit card (Visa or Master Card ) as well as the invoice.
- Hotel reserves the right to cancel an unguaranteed reservation after 3 days after this reservation without prevention of the guests in the case of other requests of booking for the same dates.
- Hotel reserves the right to make a few phone calls to determine possible changes in the booking from your side.
- Room is free of charge for children undre the age of 5 years if an extra bed is not requested. If an extra bed is provided, guests are charged according to the rates.
- Once you pay the bill, you agree to the policies described on our website.
Cancellations of reservations.
In case of cancellation or no-show, 30% of the total amount is charged.
The change of reservation’s dates is only possible upon availability of rooms.
1. Check-in time is 14:00, Check-out time is 12:00 Tbilisi time. Early check in / late check-out is possible upon availability.
2 .Working hours of the reception – 24 hours a day.
3. Room or place in the hotel is provided to citizens of Georgia at the presentation of an identification card, for foreign citizen - of an international passport.
4. In case of unplanned check-out, payment for accommodation is retuned in the amount of 70 % of the prepaid sum for the rest of the days.
1. Hotel is a non-smoking area.
2. Walking in ski boots is prohibited on territory of hotel.
3. Supply voltage: 220V.
4. Pets are not permitted in the hotel.
5. Payment for accommodation can be made for cash in GEL at the exchange rate on the payment date, or by credit card (Visa, MasterCard)
6. Payments for services of the hotel can be made in cash in GEL, or by credit card (Visa, MasterCard)
7. The hotel is not responsible for the loss of guest's valuables left in the room unattended. In case of forgotten things, the administration takes steps to return them to their owners. If the owner is not found, the administration reports about the lost property to the police or local authorities.